Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Young Hollywood Store


Stardoll has somewhat recently introduced a new store, called Young Hollywood. This store, much like LE and Antidote, features clothes that are in limited supply, meaning it's expensive and the Starplaza runs out of it QUICK. I like that there are SO many options, and that the options are all unique. However, I'm not a fan of the overpricing of even the simple, mediocre tank tops and the likes (although the tank tops aren't WAY too overpriced). It's one thing if you price a lot for jeans or dresses or complex tops, but for a boring accessory? That's a bit much in my opinion. Your thoughts?


Anyways, I rate this store just barely a 4/5. My favorite items are the A Cross The Universe dress (sold out) which would cost 175 Stardollars along with the Ashley At Premiere dress (also sold out) which would cost 110 Stardollars.


Penny Pinching,
WhatsWhatGurl
xoxo♥

No comments:

Post a Comment