Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Miss Sixty Summer

http://media.onsugar.com/files/ons1/340/3409791/36_2009/1fd4e5470e948d56_mdc.xxlarge.jpg
The Miss Sixty store has been in the Starplaza for a while with funky 1960's inspired fashion, but just recently it has come out with its summer collection! I like the new unique options, although the old ones were great too. I like how much variation in different types of clothing there are, along with the cool prints and belts! I think the new collection is fresher and a tad bit more summery than the others, but not much too different. I hope Miss Sixty stays around for a while though... or at least until I get my Stardollar refill!

Overall, I rate the new collection 4/5 since it's cool but a bit overpriced, but the collection is STILL great! My favorite items are the MS Necklace for 12 Stardollars and the Green Glitter Jumpsuit for 20 Stardollars.


Sincerely,
WhatsWhatGurl
xoxo♥

No comments:

Post a Comment