Tuesday, July 5, 2011

MONTE CARLO

http://www.disneydreaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Monte-Carlo-Movie-Poster.jpgMonte Carlo, the new movie featuring starlet Selena Gomez along with two popular stars, Cory Monteith and Leighton Meester, has come out with its own store in the Stardoll Starplaza! Within the new shop, there are imitations of some of the clothes worn by the characters of the movie. Although the idea of the whole movie-based shop is cool, I think the Monte Carlo store fails to impress. It seems to only have the drabbest (most plain and boring) of the Monte Carlo movie apparel, although the options are fairly priced. Overall, I give it 2.5/5 stars. My favorite selections are the Strapless Organza Dress for 14 Stardollars and the Leopard Print Bag for 60 Starcoins. But, enough about my opinions! Tell me what YOU think in the comments below!


Yawning,
WhatsWhatGurl
xoxo♥

No comments:

Post a Comment